At the Main Office
Dennett Construction has an immediate opening for the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant position. The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant’s function is to properly portray our professional image either by phone or in person with our clients, architects, subcontractors and suppliers. The person in this position is an important part of our team as they are responsible for first impressions of our company. The fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contribute to the overall success of our company.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant’s principal duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Promptly and courteously answer the telephone.
• Maintain the lobby and plan room.
• Greet visitors to our office.
• Make copies of plans and other documents.
• Handle both incoming and outgoing mail.
• Coordinate IT support.
• Coordinate office equipment repairs.
• Maintain office supplies.
• Maintain company correspondence and accounting files.
• Schedule meetings/prepare for meetings for Owner, Project Managers and other office personnel.
• Provide support to other office personnel.
• Miscellaneous errands as directed.
• Maintain Non-job files.
Conditions and Requirements
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Ability to work effectively under time frames.
• Ability to prioritize when given multiple tasks.
• Must type at least 50 wpm.
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and orally.
• Ability to maintain a professional appearance.