Scott Dennett Construction
Privacy and Data Notice
Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. remains true to the same principles on which our company was founded: providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people! To learn more about what services Dennett Construction offers, click here.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (dennettconstruction.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, hosted contact forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We also may collect metadata about your visits such as—but not limited to—type of browser, device, or network you use to connect to dennettconstruction.com in order improve your website experience.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Optimizing website appearance and size to best suit your browser, device, and network speed.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Dennett Construction may also collect your information through the use of webforms. These forms can only submit information provided by your and sent to use using a submit button.
What types of forms do we use?
We use multiple types of forms on our website that have different uses, such as:
- Allowing the user to submit a question or get in contact with Dennett Construction staff
- Giving the user the ability to request a quote for a project or engage Dennett Construction staff in regards to a future project
- Offer the user the ability to search for, fill out, and submit a résumé for open employment positions
How do we use submitted form information?
Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. and dennettconstruction.com will only use information submitted through forms for internal use. Upon submission, the forms used on this site will send information to the appropriate employee of Scott Dennett Construction.
Forms submitted through dennettconstruction.com will be used strictly in the manner they describe, e.g. to apply for a job or request a quote. Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. will not sell or send this information to an outside source or third party.
How to manage submitted information
You may request all data and form submissions sent to our website to be sent to you or deleted. If you wish to see what information you have submitted to dennettconstruction.com or ask Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. to remove the information you have submitted, please email email@example.com.