At the Main Office
Dennett Construction has an opening for a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator’s function is to assist Project Managers in various aspects of estimating/project coordination. This position is important to our firm and the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contribute to the overall success of the company.
- Act as liaison between Project Manager and Client
- Send out ITBs and obtain proposals from subcontractors
- Assist with preparation of RFQs and RFPs
- Contract Administration
- Review submittals
- Maintain client/subcontractor correspondence
- Schedule/prepare for meetings with Owner, PMs and Superintendents
- Prepare Applications for Payment
- Prepare close-out documents
- Maintain and coordinate project information on ProCore
Skills and Qualifications
- Construction Office experience preferred
- Associates degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to prioritize when given multiple tasks
- Must type at least 50 wpm
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and orally
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
- Work location – Fort Worth, TX
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive package of salary and benefits.