Work with Us
We are looking for cooperative, determined, and hardworking people who are committed to providing the highest quality of work. Safety is our first priority, and we value the hard work of our employees. We’re proud to provide competitive wages, benefits, and career growth opportunities.
If you want a fulfilling career, join our team and get started on a life-long career with Dennett Construction!
Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. will maximize construction investment returns through high-quality craftsmanship and timely project completion.
Scott Dennett Construction, L.C. is a Texas based corporation in the professional practice of general construction and construction management. The company was founded in 1995, and incorporated in 1998.
Our business is experienced in all facets of construction ranging from interior finish-outs, medical facility and residential remodeling, to government construction projects. Our services include, but are not limited to, construction management, cost estimation, preliminary design,
construction phase scheduling and turn-key project delivery.
Receptionist/Administrative AssistantFort Worth | FullTime
Dennett Construction has an immediate opening for the Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant position. The Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant's function is to properly portray our professional image either by phone or in person with our clients, architects, subcontractors and suppliers. The person in this position is an important part of our team as they are responsible for first impressions of our company. The fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contributes to the overall success of our company.
- Promptly and courteously answer the telephone
- Maintain the lobby and plan room
- Great visitors to our office
- Make copies of plans and other documents
- Handle both incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate IT support
- Coordinate office equipment repairs
- Maintain office supplies
- Maintain company correspondence and accounting files
- Schedule meetings/prepare for meeting for Owner, Project Managers and other office personnel
- Provide support to other office personnel
- Miscellaneous errands as directed
- Maintain Non-job files
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively under time frames
- Ability to prioritize when given multiple tasks
- Must type at least 50 wpm
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and orally
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance
Required skillsMultitasking Organized Communcation Technical Customer service Problem Solving Positive Attitude
Dennett Construction is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any employee based on any legally-protected basis, including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniformed service member status, race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender status, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics) or any other consideration protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
2313 Cullen Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107