Dennett Construction has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant will support accounting operations by performing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions to support the Accounting Manager. This position is important to our firm and the fulfillment of the duties and responsibilities contribute to
the overall success of the company.
The Staff Accountant’s principal duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform Account Payable and Accounts Receivable functions to support Accounting Manager.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- File and record liens; obtain and record lien releases.
- Maintain accounting records by filing documents electronically.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Run various accounting reports.
- Handle both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Protect organization’s confidential information.
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Experience in Construction Accounting
- Working knowledge of Quickbooks Contractor software.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel , Word and Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively under time frames.
- Ability to prioritize when given multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and orally.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
If you meet the qualifications, we want to meet you! Please email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com for immediate consideration.